Get your student, committee or project blog now!
Introducing unlimited WordPress powered blogs, eportfolios, and websites.
Have you considered using blog posts to learn?
Your students put their reasoning and ideas out there, in the open, providing opportunity for creating a community of inquiry through feedback. Embrace authentic learning through community and reflection. Develop your skills through practice. Adapt and change. Learning is fun!
- Create Students
- Invite or create a student account in just minutes
- Moderate Content
- Approve all student posts and comments
- Privacy Control
- Many options to make blogs private or public
- Private Comments
- Leave private comments on student writing
- Activity Reports
- Monitor progress with detailed user reports
- Edublogs User Guide
- Safety and Digital Citizenship
- Teacher Professional Development
- Student Blogging Challenge
- Make WordPress Accessible Handbook[WordPress.org]
- Accessibility Ready Themes [CampusPress Docs]
- How to Make Your Website Accessible [WPMU DEV]
- WordCamp Accessibility Presentations[WordPress.tv]
BLOGGING WITH STUDENTS
- Free Professional Development [Edublogs]
- Student Blogging Challenges [Edublogs]
- 50 Ideas For Student Writing Online[TheEdublogger]
SECURITY & PRIVACY
- CampusPress Tech and Security Guide [CampusPress]
- WordPress Security White Paper [WordPress.org]