- Describe the origins of Universal Design for Learning. (SLO 3)
- Identify what your students are struggling with in your course (SLO 2)
- Apply Universal Design for Learning (UDL) strategies by examining (SLO 3)
- Learning goals
- Complete “Incorporating UDL into Your Course Worksheet” (SLO 3)
- Revise your course syllabus using UDL strategies (SLO 3)
⇒ Post your completed worksheet to Forums Tool –> Tuesday –> Incorporating UDL Into Your Course.
⇒ Post your completed syllabus to Forums Tool –> Tuesday – Revised Course Syllabus Using UDL Principles
Consider creating a self-introduction video to engage students and add another way of presenting information in your course syllabus.