Ikaika, Stephanie, Brooke-lynn, & Azurelynn
Additional Policies for the Team Contract:
1. Assist – Aid anyone that is in need of assistance in order to meet the requirements of their assigned tasks.
2. Respect – If we have disagreements within the team, really listen to what others are saying and understand their point of view before dismissing it. It will be very hard for the other members to work if two members of the team are holding a grudge with each other because of a disagreement they can’t work out. We’ll try to reason with both members and mediate the situation. Remind them we need to work together in order to succeed in this assignment.
3. Dependable – If a team member fails to complete their part of the assignment soon before the deadline, we won’t let that get in the way or use that as an excuse of why we left any section undone. The team members still dependable will all help each other in completing the task of the member that didn’t come through.
Plan for weekly team meetings:
Due to our very different schedules, we all agreed to communicate through email. Beginning of each week, we plan and assign different task for each member. By the end of the week, we should have completed all tasks by the deadline and discuss what we could have done differently or improved on for the next week.
ISBA (Team 6) has reviewed and understood the Team Planning Worksheet. Each week we’ll discuss and come to a mutual agreement on which member will do which task from the worksheets.
* Azurelynn – “the Innovator”: She will motivate the team to complete all tasks and positively push us to give our best ideas and not be intimidated to share.
* Brooke-lynn – “the Crusader”: She will keep us on the right track during the assignment and make sure we stay focus and don’t slack.
* Ikaika – “the Sculptor”: He will add the finishing touches to the project before submission and notify any of us for more improvement.
* Stephanie – “the Coach”: She will help/coach the team to reach their goals and meet deadlines. Influence a positive vibe throughout the project.
Team 6 will be successful in this project because we all share the same goal: Give our best in our work to get the result we want. We will work hard on our own tasks but also never forget to assure our other team members that we are also there to help them if they need it. We will make sure we are all going to succeed and not leave anyone behind.