Call to Order
(Sept. 29, 2014)
- Welcome new members:
- Daniela Dutra Elliott (Math and Sciences)
- Dalybeth Reasoner (Social Sciences)
Approval of the Minutes
- Election for secretary.
- Distance Education Committee is now a standing committee of the Faculty Senate.
- eCafe- Discuss possibility of adding an additional mandatory question
- Peer evals- Discuss idea of using the Innovative Online Teaching Award (IOTA) rubric as a pre-planning support document prior to completing a DE Peer Eval.
- DE Faculty Survey- Discuss creation of a DE faculty survey (based on DE student survey) to gather longitudinal data.
Adjournment next meeting: October 27 (Monday at 3-4 PM)
AY 2014-2015 Distance Education Committee Meetings:
- 2014: 10/27, 11/10, 12/1
- 2015: 1/12, 2/9, 3/9, 4/13