Minutes September 11, 2017
- Meeting called to order at 3:05 p.m.
- Minutes from April 24, 2017 meeting approved.
- Attendees: Karim Khan, Michelle Igarashi, Christy Takamure, Anemarie Paikai, Warren Kawano, Daniela Dutra Elliot, Rachael Inake.
- Feedback and suggestions on marketing the DE Liaison Program
- Present at division meetings
- Proactive with liaisons asking questions if people need help to DE instructors within their division
- Market to program coordinators who do scheduling
- Set up meetings within a division with all faculty teaching DE.
- Personalized email from DE Liaisons to recruit and spread the word about the DE Liaison program.
- Liaisons to send out email about DE Liaisons and they are available to help.
- 2017-2018 DE Committee Google Drive folder created
- DE Federal Requirements Training
- Michelle and Rachel to conduct a training on Monday, October 23, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- More trainings need to be scheduled in Fall 2017
- Accreditation: Faculty survey needed
- Sample: https://goo.gl/forms/CH7CV6OWoLYFM7AE3
- Sample contains questions from Fall 2015. Greg has past information from a faculty survey that used those questions.
- Need to look at possible additional questions being added to meet needs of accreditation to identify DE needs of faculty.
- Review questions for next meeting
- DE Strategic Plan 2012
- Review for next meeting
- Next meeting: Monday, October 16, 2017, 3:00 p.m., LC-108
Tagged with: 2017
Posted in Minutes