References & Resources
- ʻĀina-Based Education & Community Engagement K-12 throughout Hawaiʻi (Aloha + Challenge: Green workforce & Education for State of Hawaiʻi)
- Nā Hopena Aʻo (Hawaiʻi Department of Education: Place-based Education framework)
- McFarlane, P. & N. Schabus. 2017. A Manual for Decolonization: Whose Land is it Anyway?
- Nā Lau Lama Community Reports: Successful Strategies for Engaging Hawaiian Learners (Kamehameha Schools)
- ʻĀina- and Culture-based Education Resources (Kapiolani CC Library Guide)
- Indigenous and Decolonizing Studies in Education: Mapping the Long View (2018, essays; info here)
- North American Association of Environmental Education (Research library)
- 21st-century Undergraduate Field Education: Webinar series by the Undergraduate Field Experiences Research Network.
- Hawaiʻi Environmental Education Alliance