A good thing to do once you’re finished with grading is to export a copy of your gradebook for your records.
- In the menubar, click on Gradebook.
- At the top menu, click All Grades.
- You will see a list of students whom you are authorized to grade, their scores on all graded items, and their cumulative scores. You can search for a particular student by name or ID. If your course has defined sections or groups whose members you are authorized to grade, you will be able to filter the roster to display those sections or groups one at a time. If your course does not yet have any students enrolled, you will see the message, “No students to display”. Next to “View”, use the drop-down lists to view the roster by section, group, or category. And choose “Show all.”
- To export grades, in the upper right, click either Export as CSV (results in a .csv file) or Export for Excel (results in an .xls file). Note: All visible class data is exported. If you filter your roster or sort by column before exporting, it will be reflected in the output.
- The exported fields and the names of the column headers are “Student Name”, “Student ID”, and the name of the Gradebook item. The full student names and complete Gradebook item names are exported. Gradebook item point values will only export up to two decimal places. Scores are listed in the Gradebook item name column.