Laulima can be used to publish final grades to UH Banner system if you use the Gradebook tool. Remember to put the zeroes in for assignments/gradebook items in which students did did not submit or earn a score on, otherwise, their course grade will not reflect their actual grade.
- In the menubar, click Gradebook.
- On the top menu, click on All Grades and check that all scores have been inputted. A “dash” means no score has been inputted and will not count against the student’s course grade. Go back to that assignment and enter a zero if that student didn’t submit it. Then you should see that his/her course grade now reflects a lower grade.
- When you’re ready to publish, on the top menu, click on Publish.
- In the Publish area, you will see the title of your course. Please take note of the message posted in the Publish area: For students who do not pass the course, please enter their last attended date (federal requirements) through the Academic Services link in myuh.hawaii.edu. Grades published after your campus deadline will not be updated in Banner and the student’s record.
- To double-check that final grades have been published, log into MyUH Portal and check it there.
For more on publishing grades to Banner, please see UH ITS’s tutorial: http://www.hawaii.edu/talent/laulimatutorials/laulima_publishgrades.htm