The Resources tool allows you to publish material within your site, such as documents, links to websites, and HTML pages. You can create folders to organize resources and set permissions to control who sees the material (all members of your site or only certain groups/sections). You can post weekly readings in your course’s Resources section, as well as supplemental reading materials, presentations, and slides used in lectures.
- Laulima Resources Tool (.pdf manual)
- Creating a HIDDEN folder (Allows uploaded files to be hidden from students’ view)
- Making a resource publically viewable (Allows people to view items not located in that site)
- Uploading files
- Downloading files
- Find the address of a resource
- Search here for how-tos on the Resources tool.