Have My Students Learned Anything?
Wednesday – Create Assessment Task and Measurement Tool
- 1-minute energy booster
- Activity 5: Create Assessment Task
- Review samples of authentic tasks. Find one that you really like and generalize the parts of a good assessment task. Pair-share and develop a joint list.
- Post your list to Edublogs
- Create your own Assessment Task
- Why create rubrics?
- Consistent grading
- Transparent criteria and grading
- Speed of grading
- Connection to course objectives
- Sharing: Process of creating a rubric
- Activity 6. Create Measurement Tool