What is the Finals Countdown?
- Two days of sessions and workshops in the Library and Learning Commons to help prepare students for end of semester deadlines and finals.
- Exam review sessions in subjects such as biology, chemistry, English, history, ICS, Japanese, math, religion, and Spanish. Full schedule here
- Writing Center workshops to help students put the final touches on their final papers and to prepare for essay exams. Seats still available! Full schedule here
- Are your students stressed out? Staff from Mental Health America of Hawaii will be on hand to offer tips for handling stress. Free stress balls while supplies last.
- 1-5 PM: Fully stocked snack bar on the 2nd floor.
- 5-8 PM: Games, prizes, and survival kits on the 2nd floor provided by the Student Activities Board.
When is the Finals Countdown?
- April 29-30 starting at 1 PM
- Games and prize drawings begin at 5 PM
- Learning Commons open until 9 PM
How can my students participate?
- Tell your students to visit the Library and Learning Commons on Wednesday and Thursday from 1 PM until closing.
- Remind them to bring their valid Leeward CC student I.D. card* as it is required to partake in snacks and to participate in the games and prize drawings.
The Finals Countdown is organized by the Library, Learning Resource Center, and Writing Center in partnership with the Student Activities Board. Funded by the student government Budget & Finance Committee and the Library.
*Food and prizes are restricted to current Leeward CC students with valid student ID.