We periodically review our research databases and e-resources to see which ones offer mobile-friendly interfaces. These are listed on our mobile website at http://www.leeward.hawaii.edu/lib/m under the “Research Tools and E-Publications” link.
To qualify for this list, a database has to present a complete or nearly-complete mobile experience, with the search screen, results list screen, and the article or record display all formatted for mobile devices.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Credo Reference
- EBSCOhost Research Databases
- Encylopædia Britannica Online Academic
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Hawaiʻi Voyager Online Library Catalog
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- ProQuest Research Companion