April 4, 2016
The library started a subscription to a library database called ProQuest ABI/INFORM Complete. The comprehensive ABI/INFORM™ database comprises ABI/INFORM Global, ABI/INFORM Trade and Industry, and ABI/INFORM Dateline. The database features thousands of full-text journals, dissertations, working papers, key business and economics periodicals such as the Economist, Wall Street Journal, and Financial Times. Its international coverage gives researchers a complete picture of companies and business trends around the world.
April 4, 2016
by Natalie Wahl
WE NEED YOU! Finals Countdown is two day event is a kick-off to promote the week of extended library hours leading up to finals week. On April 27-28th, the Library and Learning Commons will remain open until 9 PM to provide students with:
- study spaces
- faculty-led review sessions and office hours
- Writing Center workshops
- computers and printers
- library services
- de-stress activities and hourly prize drawings
- free snacks
When is it?
- Dates: Wednesday, April 27th and Thursday, April 28th
- Times: 1:00-9:00 PM
How can I participate?
What else can I do?
- Donate snacks/prizes for students. We accept snack foods that are not too messy (not sticky or greasy) and don’t require refrigeration, utensils or plates to eat, as well as prizes such as Leeward swag or gift cards.
- Tell your students! Help promote the Finals Countdown by telling your students about this great event.
- Wayde Oshiro, Library (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carina Chernisky, Library (email@example.com)
- Natalie Wahl, Library (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Beth Kupper-Herr, Learning Resource Center ( email@example.com)
- Laurie Kuribayashi, Writing Center (firstname.lastname@example.org)