September 2, 2017
Are you excited a new book is about to be released soon? Let us know so we can add it in our Best Sellers collection!
Located on the main floor of the Learning Commons, the Best Sellers Collection is a rotating collection comprised of popular books covering a variety of genres that have been recently published. If you are interested in helping us build this collection, please fill out our Best Sellers & OverDrive Suggestion Form [New Window].
May 2, 2017
by Wayde Oshiro
- Downloadable ebooks for viewing on tablets, smartphones, e-readers, and desktops
- Online and offline viewing modes
- Supported formats include Kindle Books, OverDrive Read, and EPUB eBook
- Two-week loan period. No late returns, no overdue fines, ever!
- Recently purchased titles include
- It’s free!
March 21, 2017
by Wayde Oshiro
Are you looking to catch up on your reading during Spring Break? Have you been meaning to read something but haven’t had the time to order it from Amazon or pick it up at the public library? Well, look no further than your campus library.
The Library has two curated collections of bestselling fiction and non-fiction titles for your reading pleasure:
- Bestsellers Collection: Print collection located on the 3rd floor. Come up and browse!
- Overdrive Collection: If you have an e-reader, take a look at our newest e-book collection of fiction and non-fiction titles. It’s an interesting mix of titles. You can access Overdrive from our website. Click the E-Books button and select Overdrive from the list of e-book collections. See screenshots below.
Note: Off-campus access requires UH login credentials. Select Leeward Community College as your library to access our collection.