October 29, 2017
We have something for everyone in our Best Sellers collection! Click on the titles below to place holds on our Voyager catalog! (If you have never placed a hold on library items, click here for instructions)
- Anne Boleyn, a king’s obsession : a novel, Alison Weir
- Because I was a girl : true stories for girls of all ages, Melissa De la Cruz
- The book of swords, Various Authors
- The Chicago Cubs : story of a curse, Rich Cohen
- The couple next door, Shari Lapena
- The girl who drank the moon, Kelly Barnhill
- It takes two : our story, Jonathan and Drew Scott
- The last Tudor, Philippa Gregory
- Midnight jewel : a Glittering Court novel, Richelle Mead
- Pashmina, Nidhi Chanani
- Prince Lestat and the realms of Atlantis, Anne Rice
- Sinking the Sultana : a civil war story of imprisonment, greed, and a doomed journey home, Sally M. Walker
- Sleeping beauties : a novel, Stephen King and Owen King
- Three sisters, three queens, Philippa Gregory
- Uncommon type : some stories, Tom Hanks
- The Vietnam War : an intimate history, Geoffrey C. Ward
- The wizard’s cookbook : magical recipes inspired by Harry Potter, Merlin, the Wizard of Oz, and more, Aurélia Beaupommier
Not seeing anything that interests you? If you have a favorite author or series you keep tabs on, please fill out our suggestion form and we will try to add them to our Best Sellers collection or OverDrive, a database filled with thousands of general fiction and non-fiction e-books, if they are not available in print format.
September 2, 2017
Are you excited a new book is about to be released soon? Let us know so we can add it in our Best Sellers collection!
Located on the main floor of the Learning Commons, the Best Sellers Collection is a rotating collection comprised of popular books covering a variety of genres that have been recently published. If you are interested in helping us build this collection, please fill out our Best Sellers & OverDrive Suggestion Form [New Window].
May 2, 2017
by Wayde Oshiro
- Downloadable ebooks for viewing on tablets, smartphones, e-readers, and desktops
- Online and offline viewing modes
- Supported formats include Kindle Books, OverDrive Read, and EPUB eBook
- Two-week loan period. No late returns, no overdue fines, ever!
- Recently purchased titles include
- It’s free!
March 21, 2017
by Wayde Oshiro
Are you looking to catch up on your reading during Spring Break? Have you been meaning to read something but haven’t had the time to order it from Amazon or pick it up at the public library? Well, look no further than your campus library.
The Library has two curated collections of bestselling fiction and non-fiction titles for your reading pleasure:
- Bestsellers Collection: Print collection located on the 3rd floor. Come up and browse!
- Overdrive Collection: If you have an e-reader, take a look at our newest e-book collection of fiction and non-fiction titles. It’s an interesting mix of titles. You can access Overdrive from our website. Click the E-Books button and select Overdrive from the list of e-book collections. See screenshots below.
Note: Off-campus access requires UH login credentials. Select Leeward Community College as your library to access our collection.