In December, a blog post announced the University of Hawaii System has started the process of reviewing Learning Management System (LMS). As part of the process, LMS Vendors have been invited to present and answer questions. If you are interested in learning more about each of the LMS platforms, you are invited to the following sessions: Note: sessions for most vendors are being offered more than once.
- Monday, Feb 13 @ 12:30 pm – Desire2Learn (D2L)
- Monday, Feb 13 @ 2:00 pm – Schoology
- Tuesday, Feb 14 @ 12:30 pm – Desire2Learn (D2L)
- Tuesday, Feb 14 @ 2:00 pm – Blackboard
- Wednesday, Feb 15 @ 2:00 pm – Blackboard
- Thursday, Feb 16 @ 2:00 pm – Sakai (Longsite)
- Tuesday, Feb 21 @ 2:00 pm – Canvas
- Wednesday, Feb 22 @ 2:00 pm – Canvas
Presentations will be at UH Manoa Campus, Kuykendall. We are planning to have these presentations available via HITS in the Educational Media Center, LC-108B. The most current schedule is posted at https://sites.google.com/a/hawaii.edu/lms/.