Starting Fall 2018, the University of Hawai’i System started using a new Course Evaluation System (CES) for all courses as a way for students to provide feedback on their learning experiences.
Important Dates for This Semester
- Mar 4 – Apr 11, 2019 – Instructors setup their questions
- Apr 15 – May 2, 2019 – Students take evaluation
- May 15, 2019 – Results released
- Jun 1, 2019 – Results published
Fast Track It
Most of you setup and used CES last semester, so you can use the fast track feature to quickly copy your previous survey to this semester.
- Login at https://www.hawaii.edu/ces.
- Click on Copy Questions (first icon).
3. Copy last semester’s CRNs to this semesters CRN(s).
If you teach a 5-week, 8-week or other non-traditional course, your course survey will be available for students to take two weeks prior to the end of the course. Therefore, considering setting up your CES course now. If your course start and end dates are incorrect in CES, email CES Support for help.