Our mission is to provide open access to learning that connects learner and community needs with educational resources, appropriate technology, and a variety of instructional pedagogies. Our goal is to improve the quality of education by designing innovative, interactive, and collaborative learning environments by using technology to address the needs of adult learners.
- Assist faculty to identify and implement strategies which use appropriate and effective technologies and pedagogies.
- Through continual evaluation, improve the quality of education.
- Provide on-going support for faculty to enhance learning with technology.
Our services include helping faculty explore innovative educational technologies aimed at improving their teaching and students’ learning, while accommodating faculty needs and schedules.
- Workshops: facilitated learning on a variety of teaching and learning technologies in a hands-on environment
- Consultation: individualized support through Technology One-On-One
- Online tutorials: self-paced online learning resources
Learning with Technology for Teaching
No matter whether you are a just starting out or ready to share your knowledge with others, we have professional learning opportunities to meet your needs.
Please review the below video (3:52) explaining our professional learning plan geared for new faculty and lecturers.
Script for video
Click here to view the above in full-screen.
You may also be interested in Learning with Technology for Teaching Online.
Get help on incorporating technology into your project or activity or receive consulting on equipment. Sign-up to meet with a technology consultant by submitting a Technology One-On-One (TO^3) Request.