Below are syllabi instructors have shared that you can view and/or download/copy as a template to create your own syllabus. (Note: Use at your own discretion.)
Instructions for viewing or downloading files below: Click to view a PDF or download/copy the original file.
- If it’s a .docx, you will need MS Word to open/edit it. Click to download it and “Save as” as your own file.
- If it’s a Google Slides file, use Google Chrome Internet browser (because there are a lot of cool free fonts you can use). Make sure you’re logged into your Google@UH account first. Then click the link to make your own copy of it, rename the file, and then edit in Google Slides. When you’re done, to download it as a PDF, go to File > Download as > PDF Document (.pdf).
Free Syllabus Template
Looking for a quick start? We have a free syllabus template created in Google Slides that you can use. With Google Slides, it’s easy to move textboxes, shapes, and images around (versus a word processor like Word).
- Please use Google Chrome Internet browser to work in Google Slides because there are a lot of cool free fonts you can use.
- Log into your Google@UH account (Gmail or Drive).
- Then click here to make a copy of the Google Slides file.
- Rename your file as desired. Now with your own file, you can use the tools in Google Slides to edit to create your syllabus.
- When you’re finished simply go to File > Download as > PDF Document (.pdf) to save it as a PDF.
Badge of Achievement
Alternatively, if you just want to share your standard and visual syllabi and a short reflection, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help? Contact us using our Technology-One-On-One (TO^3) service.
Related: Syllabus Makeover Challenge workshop