Join us and register today for the TCC 2016 Worldwide Online Conference, The More We Get Together, on April 19-21:
Enjoy keynote and special regional sessions by:
- Dr. Jon Dron, Author, Athabasca University, Canada
- Drs. Malcolm Brown & Veronica Diaz, Educause Learning Initiative, USA
- Dr. Katsuaki Suzuki, Kumamoto University, Japan
- Dr. Danilo Baylen, University of West Georgia, USA
- Ana Cristina Pratas, United Arab Emirates
TCC is a three-day, entirely online conference for post-secondary faculty and staff worldwide with over 100 sessions that cover a wide-range of topics related to distance learning and emerging technologies for teaching and learning. Individuals participate in real-time sessions from the comfort of their workplace or home using a web browser to connect to individual sessions. All sessions are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Site licenses for unlimited participation from a campus or system are available. Special reduced rates apply to University of Hawai’i faculty and staff. For more info, contact Sharon Fowler <email@example.com>.
We look forward to seeing you at TCC 2016.
– Bert Kimura
For the TCC Conference Team
To join our TCCOHANA-L mailing list: http://tcchawaii.org/