Welcome to How To Teach Online 2013, a massive, open, online course (MOOC). Here are some key details to help you get started this week, and prepared for next week. We look forward to connecting, learning, and building our community together. Your tomooc Facilitators
- What is your intention for this course (why are you here)?
- What issues do you think are important?
- How will contribute?
- How would you like to see community develop among participants?
- These types of courses are new for most people. In fact about 90% don’t even participate. How will you overcome the fear of learning in the open and the frustration of using new technology? How do you plan to courageously work through any setbacks, and not give up?
Webinar Session Recordings
- How to Teach Online Orientation
- Introduction to blogging and what you really need to know to get started
- Click on “Log in” at the top left corner.
- Your username and password will be the email address – BEFORE THE @ SIGN- you provided when you registered.
- After you login in, you will be in your Dashboard. This is where you can change your password, update your name, and upload an avatar/picture. Click on the Update Profile button to save.
- In the horizontal grey bar at the top, click on “How to Teach Online” to visit the community wall site.
We are currently working on a few issues with the Edublog blog feeds. Tech Support will be looking into the feed problem over the next few days. We are temporarily feeding those blogs through another service. Alternatively you can post a link to your blog on the Community Wall. Thanks!