As the semester ramps up I’ve been hearing requests by faculty to share a few Smart Classroom courtesies.
- Please ensure everything (presentation clicker, keyboard, mouse etc. ) is back in the cabinet before locking the cabinet
- When locking the padlock please apply the padlock from the left. This will ensure the next instructor can read the digits straight on.
- If you have changed the input source (DVD, VHS player…) please set the projector input back to projecting the computer before shutting down.
- If you have used the standalone DVD/ VHS player please remember to turn it off
- Please note the campus help desk has moved to LC-101
- Report any issues with Smart Classroom equipment to the campus help desk x271.
The following are quick reference cards for the Smart Classrooms:
Smart Classroom Website ( http://emedia.leeward.hawaii.edu/emc/smartclassroom )